Interactive Workshop: Applied Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- Jumpstart and accelerate AI learning. Inspire teams with what’s possible with AI in real-life use cases leveraging proven strategies and best practices, ultimately guiding a shift in thinking and responsible application in all they do.
- Gain actionable insights and access to tools to help you align the most impactful use cases to your top initiatives and guide you through the AI adoption journey: explore, pilot, expand, and integrate.
- Transform your marketing team into a strategic powerhouse, fostering greater collaboration and alignment across the business while automating mundane and repetitive tasks.
Who Should Attend?
Ideal for marketing leaders and their teams across Product Marketing, Content Marketing, Demand Gen, Customer Marketing, Digital Marketing, Brand & Comms, Partner Marketing, Field Marketing, and Marketing Operations.
- Marketing leaders responsible for evolving marketing workflows and teams by infusing AI in daily work to adapt to market changes.
- Marketing professionals who desire to learn how to get the most value out of AI, leveraging it for content creation, collaboration and ideation, automation, data analytics & research, and personalization.
- Marketers looking to elevate the strategic value of marketing and drive sustained profitability in the era of AI.
Choose from in-person, virtual, or hybrid delivery options. Additionally, the agenda and duration are flexible, designed to cater to your unique needs.
Agenda at a Glance
Whether you’re just starting your journey with AI or ready to take it to the next level, we can customize the workshop agenda and duration to best fit your needs. Here’s a sample agenda:
- Industry and AI innovation trends changing buyer behaviors and expectations, impacting marketing strategies, plans, workflows, and operating models.
- How AI elevates marketing’s strategic value and impact on business growth
- Responsible and ethical AI guidelines
- Frameworks, tools, and processes for how to infuse AI in real-life use cases, including steps and outputs. Below is just a sampling of potential use cases to explore by function and cross-functionally.
- Applied AI best practices, friction points, and lessons learned
Conducted by Liza Adams, this interactive workshop offers you a guided walkthrough of real-world use cases, rooted in strategy development and execution domain expertise. Understand each step of the process through examples and helpful tips in how to best use AI tools, and engage in live Q&A throughout the session.